Agile testing: Testing practice for a project using agile methodologies, such as extreme programming (XP), treating development as the customer of testing and emphasizing the test-first design paradigm. See also test driven development.
- Think You Know QA? Challenging 16 Software Testing Myths
- (no title)
- API Testing 101: A Comprehensive Guide for Beginners
- 500 ChatGPT Prompts
- 10 Keys to Agile Transformation
- ISTQB Agile Tester Certification Exam Training Course
- Impact of COVID-19 on Software Testing Industry
- When Test Automation ROI Doesn’t Make Financial Sense
- What is the Cucumber Testing Tool?
- What is Gherkin Framework for Behavior Driven Development?