Anomaly: Any condition that deviates from expectation based on requirements specifications, design documents, user documents, standards, etc. or from someone’s perception or experience. Anomalies may be found during, but not limited to, reviewing, testing, analysis, compilation, or use of software products or applicable documentation.
- Think You Know QA? Challenging 16 Software Testing Myths
- (no title)
- API Testing 101: A Comprehensive Guide for Beginners
- 500 ChatGPT Prompts
- 10 Keys to Agile Transformation
- ISTQB Agile Tester Certification Exam Training Course
- Impact of COVID-19 on Software Testing Industry
- When Test Automation ROI Doesn’t Make Financial Sense
- What is the Cucumber Testing Tool?
- What is Gherkin Framework for Behavior Driven Development?