buffer: A device or storage area used to store data temporarily for differences in rates of data flow, time or occurrence of events, or amounts of data that can be handeld by the devices or processes involved in the transfer or use of the data.
- 10 Keys to Agile Transformation
- ISTQB Agile Tester Certification Exam Training Course
- Impact of COVID-19 on Software Testing Industry
- When Test Automation ROI Doesn’t Make Financial Sense
- What is the Cucumber Testing Tool?
- What is Gherkin Framework for Behavior Driven Development?
- What is Test Driven Development (TDD)?
- What is Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Testing?
- 7 Great Reasons to Write Detailed Test Cases
- Learn How AI is Transforming Software Testing