buffer: A device or storage area used to store data temporarily for differences in rates of data flow, time or occurrence of events, or amounts of data that can be handeld by the devices or processes involved in the transfer or use of the data.
- Think You Know QA? Challenging 16 Software Testing Myths
- (no title)
- API Testing 101: A Comprehensive Guide for Beginners
- 500 ChatGPT Prompts
- 10 Keys to Agile Transformation
- ISTQB Agile Tester Certification Exam Training Course
- Impact of COVID-19 on Software Testing Industry
- When Test Automation ROI Doesn’t Make Financial Sense
- What is the Cucumber Testing Tool?
- What is Gherkin Framework for Behavior Driven Development?