Ad hoc testing: Testing carried out informally; no formal test preparation takes place, no recognized test design technique is used, there are no expectations for results and arbitrariness guides the test execution activity.
- 10 Keys to Agile Transformation
- ISTQB Agile Tester Certification Exam Training Course
- Impact of COVID-19 on Software Testing Industry
- When Test Automation ROI Doesn’t Make Financial Sense
- What is the Cucumber Testing Tool?
- What is Gherkin Framework for Behavior Driven Development?
- What is Test Driven Development (TDD)?
- What is Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Testing?
- 7 Great Reasons to Write Detailed Test Cases
- Learn How AI is Transforming Software Testing